Unique and innovative solutions
Building on more than 20 years of experience in litz wires, cables and connectors for hearing aids and earphones we design innovative solutions in close cooperation with our customers. We work with leading hearing aid and earphone manufacturers.
We provide engineering assistance in design, development and manufacturing as well as testing and support.
Our success is based on processes developed and improved throughout more than 20 years:
▪ Cable processing with high requirements to cut and strip accurately with small tolerances
▪ Precision gluing on micro assemblies
▪ Soldering small terminals in < 0.3 sec
▪ Twisting of ultrafine wire
▪ Cutting and tinning of ultrafine litz wires with tinning length down to 0.3mm +/-0.2mm
▪ Making concentric cables based on 3 and 6 conductors and with or without fibre
▪ Extruding es-Linum cables in cooperation with sub supplier
▪ Making thermo bending of es-Linum cables (for placement around pinna and into the ear canal)
▪ Insert moulding in cooperation with sub supplier
▪ Over moulding of connector/cable
Our core processes are all carried out in house and backed by an
extensive reliability test programme.
The processes inherited from our long-time experience working with miniature litz wires, connectors and cables are the foundation of our successful and innovative solutions. Coupled with a strong project organisation of dedicated employees, we focus on bringing value to our customers.
Our open approach to business based on dialogue and close cooperation in combination with a well-integrated state-gate model results in unique and innovative solutions that meet our customers' needs. With a flat hierarchical structure, we have agile and cohesive teams that give customers fast response, efficiency and projects finalised within agreed time. With every new project we dedicate a special project team and appoint a primary contact.
Matching of expectations is a precondition for success. Therefore, constructive, honest and open dialogue with our customers before, during and after a project is a focal point for us and means the world for a successful project.
When required external resources are called upon. We work closely with external partners with each their area of specialisation. In this way we are always updated on newest methods and inspired for new solutions. In close dialogue with the customer, we make the necessary resources available to ensure continuous progress.
Quality and service are cornerstones in our business, core values and essential in all we do. We are ISO9001 certified and we run all development projects through our Stage gate model to ensure our customers get the right quality and the right solution on time.
If you have a new project, where our capabilities and processes can make a difference for you, do not hesitate to contact us.