Corporate Social Responsibility
estron helps people improve their life quality by developing sustainable products to the hearing aid and medical industries.
• Human rights
estron supports and respects the protection of human rights and refrains from any actions that may encourage or contribute to infringement of these rights.
• Labour rights
estron strives to ensure a safe and healthy working environment for its employees. Safety and working environment conditions must at all times meet current legislation as a minimum. estron seeks to prevent and avoid occupational injuries and accidents and to limit absence due to illness among the employees. estron does not accept use of child labour.
• Policy on
estron neither accepts nor offers bribes in any form.
estron strives to continuously limit our impact on the environment.
• estron re-use materials; we are part of a regional recycling system.
• estron continuously measures and minimizes energy consumptions, monitored by external consultants.
• estron uses CO2 friendly natural gas for heating purpose.
• Through clean and green manufacturing processes estron ensures minimal load on the external environment.
• estron is committed to the Danish Environmental Legislation which is among the strictest in the world.
estron is financially sustainable - throughout all the years our solvency ratio has been very high.
• estron use
more than 25% of our profit to develop new products and
• estron finances all development with own cash flow.